Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Back and better than nothing!

Hello loyal followers!

It has been a while, but I'm back!
It's been a long time, but my new years resolution is to get my blog back on track!

Expect a blog about every week just like the old days now!

I know, I know, you are all licking your chops, so here are some things I've done over the last few months to satiate you all until next week.

I was hired to write for a website called Gatherthejews.com, check out my first blog with them. It's a little happy and goddy and Jewy, but it's interesting.
http://www.gatherthejews.com/2011/01/take-my-word-for-it-im-a-jewish-comedian/

If your more in the mood for stupid/ mean sketches with a mean political opinion, check these out:

A sketch called "Abortion"...can you guess what it's about?



One more sketch called "Prom Date" -


I will begin posting performance dates, other blogs I write for other websites on here and my own rants and ramblings. Don't worry...this will not become a tumblr where I post quotes by people who have been dead 500 years that none of us care about and ask you what you think of me anonymously (the fun of insulting people is doing it to their face).

See you all next week!
Enjoy the sketches! See you all next wee

No comments: