Thursday, May 28, 2009

BONNIE SCHWARTZBAUM FOR NORTH MIAMI CITY COUNCIL


For those of you who do not know me on a personal level, or just don't care. My mother is awesome. She is currently running for City Council of North Miami. I have purposely not blogged about it yet because I in no way want my blog to incriminate her election, but oh my...when the election is over on Tuesday do I have stories...woof.
ANYWAY,
She is in a runoff...She can use all the help she can get, whether that mean campaigning (we live in north Miami FL, if you live nearby please help) or donations....anything from 25 to 1 million dollars helps. But, if you have one million dollars to spare and you read my blog...why aren't you giving it to me to help with my shitty career?
Anyway, check out my mother's website www.electbonnie.com to donate or just to check her out. E-mail me if you want to volunteer davids1492@gmail.com
She is the opposite of me in every way:
Sweet, kind, blonde haired, nice, and fit. She deserves our support!
If you know anyone who lives in North Miami...tell me! Or give them a call, and tell them to vote for Bonnie Schwartzbaum because her obnoxious son told you so!
I'll be working on her campaign and runoff all fucking week...early voting starts tomorrow, official election day is tuesday.
WE'RE GONNA FUCKING KICK SOME FUCKING ASS!
BONNIE! BONNIE! BONNIE! BONNIE!
It's time to suck the nipples of North Miami and drink its sweet milk...and Bonnie will help us get those nipples hard.
Bonnie For North Miami City Council District 3.

No comments: